The brackets are now set for the Visitation Girls Holiday Tournament, which is annually one of the top tournaments in the state of Missouri.
The action begins this weekend with eight first-round games on Saturday, Dec. 19. It will pick up the following Saturday on Dec. 26 and run until championship night on Monday, Dec. 28.
Three-time defending Class 4 state-champion Incarnate Word Academy drew the No. 1 seed. The Red Knights are followed by No. 2 Parkway North, No. 3 Kirkwood and No. 4 Webster Groves.
Here are the first round matchups on Saturday, Dec. 19
3. Kirkwood vs. 14. Metro, 10 a.m.
6. Francis Howell vs. 11. Parkway South, 11:30 a.m.
2. Parkway North vs. 15. Miller Career Academy, 1 p.m.
7. Cor Jesu vs. 10. Notre Dame, 2:30 p.m.
4. Webster Groves vs. 13. Visitation, 4 p.m.
5. Hazelwood Central vs. 12. Fort Zumwalt West, 5:30 p.m.
8. Ursuline vs. 9. Pacific, 7 p.m.
1. Incarnate Word vs. 16. Nerinx Hall, 8:30 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 26 (Quarterfinals)
Webster Groves-Viz winner vs. Hazelwood Central-Zumwalt West winner, 4 p.m.
IWA-Nerinx Hall winner vs. Ursuline-Pacific winner, 5:30 p.m.
Kirkwood-Metro winner vs. Howell-Parkway South winner, 7 p.m.
Cor Jesu-Notre Dame winner vs. Parkway North-Miller winner, 8:30 p.m.
*Four consolation bracket games at 1 p.m.; 1:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 27
Semifinals, 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Monday, Dec. 28
15th Place, 1 p.m.
13th Place, 2:30 p.m.
Consolation Final, 1:30 p.m.
11th Place, noon
Seventh Place, 3 p.m.
Fifth Place, 4:30 p.m.
Third Place, 6 p.m.
Championship, 8 p.m.
The majority write essay online writemyessay4me.org/ said that to prevail in a religious-bias claim, the applicant need only show that his or her need for an accommodation was a motivating factor in the employer’s decision